2013 was a year filled with new experiences and included a new look for Café Du Moi. 2014 promises even more! That’s a good thing for me, and subsequently for you as it is sure to provide me with plenty of content to write, vent, and ruminate about. It is my intention during the upcoming year to broaden my travel area and set course for new directions not yet visited.
There is plenty in my IN Basket and I hope you bear with me as I process the accumulated data and prepare it for your enjoyment. As always, I look forward to sharing these adventures with you.
Here’s a look at what’s in store for this year:
- Travel to new and diverse places in my quest to discover America.
- Local and not-so-local historic pieces with more photos.
- General blog entries on the everyday situation of being human.
- More articles on restaurants and different cuisines.
- I will be posting additional photos on my Facebook page.
- And check out my highlight articles on AFAR.com.
Thanks for sticking with me as we began this adventure and hanging in there as we slowly picked up steam.